Add your name. Show your support.
The Greater Manchester Mayor was meant to bring new leadership and fresh ideas.
But for most people, nothing has changed under Labour Mayor Andy Burnham. We can’t afford three more years of nothing changing.
That’s why we need a Mayor with a better plan. Someone who will get things done.
My better plan means we can:
- Secure jobs as we recover from the impacts of the pandemic.
- Crack down on crime by putting more police on the beat with the powers and extra resources they need.
- Attract new investment for every community – not just Manchester city centre
- Improve public transport with better buses on more routes and extending the tram network.
- Build homes people can afford and make sure they’re in places with schools, roads and health care facilities.
- Unlock opportunities for jobs and businesses and now we’ve left the EU.