Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham is planning to hit drivers with a crippling tax.
His congestion tax plan will cover the WHOLE of Greater Manchester. Every city, every town, every road, everywhere.
Laura Evans has a better plan, working with the Government to reduce emissions and ease congestion.
- A scrappage scheme to help people switch to low emission vehicles.
- New traffic measures to help ease the most congested roads.
- Get councils to lead from the front – moving them on to low emission vehicles.
- More charging points to make it easier to own electric.
- A green reward scheme so you can choose the least polluting businesses and services.
So if you support Laura’s plan, then sign the petition and send Mayor Andy Burnham a strong message – NO to the Congestion Tax.